The 18x30 Wydown is the perfect entry level smoker with plenty of room to cook a full size 15-18lb packer brisket, 4 pork butts, 6 slabs of ribs (In a Rib Rack) or 6 whole chickens. The cooking grate is made from heavy duty expanded metal and the cooker comes standard with tuning plates and a log grate in the firebox. This offset is an omage to Texas style cooking with the option to cook without any sort of heat deflector and create multiple cooking zones. Add the included tuning plates and the heat will more evening disperse making this pit an extremely versatile stick burner.
- 3/16" Thick Cook Chamber and Firebox
- 25" Wide x 17" Deep Cooking Grate
- 9" Clearance in Cook Chamber
- Total Cooker Dimensions: 58" Long x 72" Tall x 23" Deep
- 18" Firebox Plenty big enough for 12" Split Logs
- Two Tel-Tru Thermometers
- Tuning Plates for Controlling Temperature
- Log Grate in Firebox
- Bottom Storage Shelf
- 5" Caster Set
- 2nd Tier Cooking Grate
The Wydown Offset
Our Pits come fully assembled and ship via LTL Freight. Contact us for a quote to your door.